International Forex Rates In Pakistan
Get Today International Forex Rates in Pakistan - Find Today US Dollar & Euro Foreign Exchange Rates in Pakistan Live Online. Major currencies rates in Pakistan like; UAE Dirham to PKR, Saudi Arabian Riyal to PKR, British Pound to PKR, Australian Dollar to PKR, Canadian Dollar to PKR and foreign exchange rates historical data and archives.
Updated : 20 Jan, 2021
What is Foreign Exchange Rate?
The ability of a company to trade in currencies of different countries, enhances the international economic growth of that company. Hence, it is vital to get the time to time update of Foreign Exchange Rates to ensure the prosperity of business in the global market.
Live and continuous Open Market Currency Rates in Pakistan on Darsaal keep the concerned persons updated with the currency situation in Forex Open Market.
Foreign exchange rate can fluctuate due to number of factors:
- Fluctuation in inflation rate of country results in fluctuation in foreign exchange rate of currency of that country. When there is lower inflation rate in any country, its means that there is appreciation in the value of currency in foreign exchange market.
- Changes in interest rate also brings variation in the changes in foreign exchange rate. When interest rate is increased, then value of currency in foreign exchange market is appreciated.
- When there is deficit in current account of balance of payment due to more imports than exports in the country, then value of currency gets depreciated in foreign exchange market.
- When there is more government debt of a country, then there is decrease in value of exchange rate and currency gets depreciated.
- When there is improvement in terms of trade of any country, then its export prices rises and value of foreign exchange rate increases.
- Political instability leads towards decrease in value of foreign exchange rate.
- Recession in a country also leads towards decline in foreign exchange rate because currency of that country becomes weak than currencies of other countries.
What is Foreign Exchange Rate Definition?
The value of the currency of one country in relative to the other country’s currency is termed as Foreign Exchange Rates. It tells the amount of one currency, which is required to sell or buy any other currency. Foreign Exchange Rates have a dominant effect on company’s profit involved in the Forex market.
What is Forex Rate in Pakistan Today?
For business owners, companies dealing in worldwide countries, stock exchange experts and persons traveling from one country to another, it is crucial to know the Forex Rate in Pakistan Today. One can get Live Currency Rates in Pakistan in a well managed interface as shown below.
- Euro Rate in Pakistan Today Live
- Dubai Currency Rate in Pakistan
- Saudi Riyal Rate in Pakistan Today
- Pound Rate in Pakistan Today Live
- US Dollar rate in Pakistan today
Not limited to these countries, Darsaal provides Pakistan Currency Exchange rates of all countries to facilitate Foreign Exchange Trading. So why looking for other sources? Start getting updated about foreign exchange rates by Darsaal now.
What is Forex Open Market?
Foreign Exchange Rates are calculated at forex open market. These markets are open to sellers and buyers of different countries and products. It is a continuous process, Forex Open Market Time is 24 hours a day except for Saturday and Sunday.
What is difference between foreign exchange rate and open market rate?
When the exchange rate is determined by demand and supply of other different currencies in the foreign exchange market, it is known as foreign exchange rate. While open market rate is the interest rate that is paid on traded debt security in the open market.
What is difference between foreign exchange rate and interbank rate?
The rate that is used by banks and financial institutions when they swap one currency into another currency is called as interbank rate. When the exchange rate is determined by demand and supply of other different currencies in the foreign exchange market, it is known as foreign exchange rate.
Which foreign exchange companies are working in Pakistan?
foreign exchange companies in Pakistan are:
- Royal international exchange company limited
- Wallstreet exchange company limited
- Dollar East exchange company limited
- AA exchange limited
- Paragon exchange limited
- NBP exchange limited
- Habib Qatar international exchange Pakistan limited
- DD exchange company limited
- A to Z money changer
- Capital exchange company limited
- Glaxy exchange company limited
- H & H exchange company limited
- HBL currency exchange company limited
- NBP exchange company limited
- Pakistan currency exchange company limited
- Sky exchange company limited
- Sadiq exchange company limited
- Nobel exchange international limited
- Cash corner currency exchange
- Chanda & Co.
- Al Haider money exchange
- Aakra money exchange
- Malik express
- Lahore money changer