Afghanistan Afghanis 1.76 - Albania Leke 1.22 - Algeria Dinars 1.13 - Argentina Pesos 3.72 - Australian Dollar 97.52 - Bahamas Dollars 134.12 - Bahrain Dinar 356.71 - Bangladesh Taka 1.60 - Barbados Dollars 67.06 - Bermuda Dollars 134.12 - Brazil Reais 35.44 - Bulgaria Leva 77.65 - Canadian Dollar 101.78 - CFA BCEAO Francs 0.23 - CFA BEAC Francs 0.23 - Chile Pesos 0.20 - China Yuan 19.33 - Colombia Pesos 0.04 - Comptoirs Francais du Pacifique Francs 1.27 - Costa Rica Colones 0.22 - Croatia Kuna 20.45 - Czech Republic Koruny 5.84 - Danish Krone 20.35 - Dominican Republic Pesos 2.67 - East Caribbean Dollars 49.62 - Egypt Pounds 7.49 - Estonia Krooni 134.12 - Euro 151.87 - Fiji Dollars 63.36 - Hong Kong Dollar 17.13 - Hungary Forint 0.47 - Iceland Kronur 1.08 - IMF Special Drawing Rights 185.31 - Indian Rupee 1.87 - Indonesia Rupiahs 0.01 - Iran Rials 0.00 - Iraq Dinars 0.11 - Israel New Shekels 36.15 - Jamaica Dollars 1.06 - Japanese Yen 1.18 - Jordan Dinars 189.17 - Kenya Shillings 1.30 - Kuwaiti Dinar 440.56 - Lebanon Pounds 0.09 - Malaysian Ringgit 32.06 - Mauritius Rupees 3.86 - Mexico Pesos 6.61 - Morocco Dirhams 14.08 - New zealand Dollars 91.55 - Norwegians Krone 15.80 - Omani Riyal 348.82 - Peru Nuevos Soles 39.53 - Philippines Pesos 2.55 - Poland Zlotych 35.43 - Qatari Riyal 36.85 - Romania New Lei 32.56 - Russia Rubles 2.03 - Saudi Riyal 35.77 - Singapore Dollar 97.50 - Slovakia Koruny 134.12 - South Africa Rand 9.43 - South Korea Won 0.12 - Sri Lanka Rupees 0.76 - Sudan Pounds 2.82 - Swedish Korona 14.80 - Swiss Franc 133.33 - Taiwan New Dollars 4.35 - Thai Bhat 4.07 - Trinidad and Tobago Dollars 19.94 - Tunisia Dinars 46.06 - Turkey New Lira 25.07 - U.A.E Dirham 36.52 - UK Pound Sterling 171.46 - US Dollar 134.12 - Venezuela Bolivares Fuertes 13.43 - Vietnam Dong 0.01 - Zambia Kwacha 134.12 -
Gold Rates In UAE
|24k 10 Gram||1,444.80 AED|
|24k 1 Tola||1,685.23 AED|
|22k 10 Gram||1,324.41 AED|
Gold Rates in International Markets
Gold Rates in UAE: Stay updated about the Gold Rates in UAE via Darsaal only, as it will let you informed about all the Gold Rates in UAE Today. This may help you decide if you plan on purchasing or selling gold any time soon, considering the Live Gold Rates UAE.
Gold Prices and Rates Today:
Gold Rate Live can be checked on Darsaal any time. Dubai Gold Price per Gram is variable due to changes in prices. As compared to Pakistan, gold is more affordable in UAE for the people residing there.
Prices may differ depending on the fact whether gold is 24 carats, 22 carats, 21 carats or 18 carats.
- Gold Rates in UAE Per Tola are affordable as gold is very abundant in the Arab region and a lot of people use it regularly.
- Gold rate per gram in UAE is more affordable than when it is measured in Tola.
- Gold rate per ounce in United Arab Emirates is really expensive considering that it has a higher mass than that of a Tola or gram.
- Joyalukkas Gold Rate in Dubai is more feasible as most people buy their gold for 22K Gold per gram.
- Dubai Gold Rate in Indian Rupees helps you keep aware of the price per Gram for 24 carat gold in rupees and UAE Gold Rate 22K Today per Gram is lesser than 24 carats, so most people tend to buy 22 carats.
- Gold Rate in Dubai for 10 Grams of Gold is much lesser than that of price in grams, ounces or kilograms according to the current Gold Rates in UAE.
- The Gold Price in Dubai Duty Free is comparatively lesser than those in other gold shops. People can afford these. This may include jewelry, watches and rings.
Khaleej Times Gold Rates UAE and Al Khaleej Exchange Rates and Gold UAE can be visited on their official website where it gives the rates in other currencies as well.
Darsaal gives live Gold Rates in UAE and keep you up to date. It is important to keep yourself updated about the Gold Rates in UAE today.
Through Darsaal, you can compare the prices of Gold in UAE with the prices of Gold in other countries such as Pakistan, India and the United States of America. So don’t wait and make your purchase now!