Listen Audio Quran Tafseer in Urdu
Listen Quran Tafseer in Urdu with MP3 download and pdf. You can listen complete Quran e Pak in audio mp3 format ayat by ayat. Read meaning of every ayat in detail with audio and reference.
Your Comments/Thoughts ?
The Holy Quran is basically a book of guidance and complete package of living values and standard for all human beings. The topic of Quran e Pak is “Human Being”. Therefore, it directs humanity towards right path to achieve success in both worlds. Quran Majeed is the only Book which is translated into a hundred languages, learn and recited by millions of people and secured in its original form from several decades.
Why Tafseer e Quran in Urdu is required?
For better understanding of Quran, we read tafseer which mean “To explain or to describe).
- For complete interpretation, delineation, understanding and awareness of context of Islamic Structure, it is necessary to perceive the message of Allah in the best way. That’s why Quran e Pak Tafseer is required. Tafseer e Quran also provide solution to issue about semantic, theology and shariah law.
- For the thorough understanding of what God tells to human beings, the verses of Holy Quran need to be decoded.
- The process of explanation of verses of Quran e Pak begins with Holy Prophet (S.A.W)’s guide. Whenever any verses of holy Quran were revealed, Companion of the Prophet (S.A.A.W) asked for an explanation. Holy Prophet (S.A.A.W) decoded most of the verses for proper understanding of Muslims. He also interpreted message through His words and observation called as Hadiths and through His Acts called Sunnah.
- Later on, Sahaba took the responsibility to provide explanation about Quran. Hazrat Abu Bakr interpreted the verses based on Muhammad (S.A.A.W)’s guideline. tafseer e Quran was done based on the Sunnah and hadith. Ibbn e Abbas also narrated Quran verses based on their knowledge of Arabic language. At that time the Tafsir was very concise and only some verses are narrated.
- Next, many scholars used many sources to explain most of the verses of Quran and several books on tafsir were published.
Tafsir is divided into two main categories depending upon the method of interpretation;
Tafsir bi-al-ma’thur which is also known as tafsir bi-al-riwaya imply tafsir using Hazrat Muhammad (S.A.A.W)’s and His companion saying as well as other verses of Holy Quran. This is actually most used method in the history as all the other methods are criticised by scholars because they are not based upon Hadith or Sahaba’s sayings. The sources used for tafsir bi al-ma’thur are Quran, Hadith, Sahaba’s saying and Isra’iliyat.
Tafsir bi-al-ra’y which is also known as tafsir bi-al-diraya imply tafsir based on the opinion of commentators. This method of interpretation is believed to be prohibited by the Muslims as it is based on one’s personal opinion. However, there are certain conditions that needs to be adopted while doing tafsir to secure the true meaning of the verses. So, the tafsir bi-al-ra’y is done on the parameter of linguistics resources (considering place of revelation and historic context) and maqasid (considering socio-cultural environment and conditions in which the verses were revealed).
Quran Pak Tafseer in Urdu and English:
- Like the translation of Quran is done in many languages, same as tafseer e Quran is also done in many Asian, African and European languages for all the Muslims of the world.
- Many books written by scholars on Tafseer e Quran in Urdu are available online such as Tafsir ibn Khathir, Taqreer-e-Anwar al-Tanzil so on.
- Many English Translated Tafseer books are available which can be download and read offline.
- Tafseer e Quran in English pdf can be read online written by scholars and based on Hadith and Sunnah.
- Tafseer Quran are also available in audio so that we can listen to the tafseer on our cell phone or laptop.
You can read and hear Surah Al-Fatiha, Surah Al-Baqara, Surah Aal-e-Imran, Surah Taubah, Surah Ibrahim, Surah Al-Hajj, Surah Waqiah, Surah Al-Kauthar, Surah Al-Kafirun, Surah Quraish, Surah Ash-Shams Surah Al-Ikhlas, Surah Al-Falak, Surah An-Nas and all Quran e Pak Surah.
You can read and hear Surah Al-Fatiha, Surah Al-Baqara, Surah Aal-e-Imran, Surah Yaseen Tafseer Urdu, Surah Taubah, Surah Ibrahim, Surah Al-Hajj, Surah Waqiah, Surah Al-Ikhlas, Surah Al-Falak, Surah An-Nas and all Quran e Pak Surah.
Listen and understand Quran Tafseer in Urdu Online with complete explanation by Dr Israr Ahmed (Late) - Find Urdu Quran Tafseer mp3 audio at Darsaal.com. You can Listen as well as Download Quran Tafseer with tashreeh of all Surah in Urdu by Dr Israr. Darsaal brings you the complete audio Quran Tafseer online for the viewers. We will also update Tafseer Ibn Kaseer Urdu audio from our online platform.
Audio Quran e Pak Tafseer:
- Listening to the verses of Holy Quran with beautiful voices is quite pleasant.
- We can listen to the Quran while travelling, Blind people can listen tilawat e Quran Pak and Quran tilawat will be effective for the patients.
- Audio Quran mp3 can be downloaded on any device and listen to it at any time.
Tafseer ul Quran by Dr Israr, Tafheem ul Quran Urdu audio, and Tarjuman ul Quran by Maulana Maududi in Urdu is live and we are adding more tafaseer e Quran in Urdu very soon. Tafseer e Quran in Urdu by Maulana Maududi will also available on our website later.