Listen Online Audio Quran With English TranslationListen Online Audio Quran with English Translation - You Can Download Audio Quran Arabic recited by Abdul Baset Abdul Samad and English Translation in the voice of Naeem Sultan using the Pickthall Translation. Download Full Quran mp3 with English Translation For Your Mobile, Laptop and Computer as Pocket Quran.
Recited By: Abdul Baset Abdul Samad. English by Naeem Sultan using the Pickthall Translation
The Openingسورة الفاتحة
The Cowسورة البقرة
The Family of 'Imranسورة آل عمران
The Tableسورة المائدة
The Heightsسورة الأعراف
Spoils of Warسورة الأنفال
The Thunderسورة الرعد
Stone Landسورة الحجر
The Beeسورة النحل
The Night Journeyسورة الإسراء
The Caveسورة الكهف
The Prophetsسورة الأنبياء
The Pilgrimageسورة الحج
The Believersسورة المؤمنون
The Lightسورة النور
The Criterianسورة الفرقان
The Poetsسورة الشعراء
The Antسورة النمل
The Storiesسورة القصص
The Spiderسورة العنكبوت
The Romansسورة الروم
The Prostrationسورة السجدة
The Combined Forcesسورة الأحزاب
Those who set the Ranksسورة الصافات
The Letter Sadسورة ص
The Troopsسورة الزمر
The Forgiver Godسورة غافر
Explained in Detailسورة فصلت
Ornaments of Goldسورة الزخرف
The Wind Curved Sandhillsسورة الأحقاف
Peace be upon himسورة محمد
The Private Apartmentsسورة الحجرات
The Letter Qafسورة ق
The Winnowing Windsسورة الذاريات
The Mountسورة الطور
The Starسورة النجم
The Moonسورة القمر
The Beneficentسورة الرحمن
The Inevitableسورة الواقعة
The Ironسورة الحديد
She That Disputethسورة المجادلة
She that is to be examinedسورة الممتحنة
Battle Arrayسورة الصف
The Hypocritesسورة المنافقون
Mutual Disillusionسورة التغابن
The Sovereigntyسورة الملك
The Penسورة القلم
The Realityسورة الحاقة
The Ascending Stairwaysسورة المعارج
Prophet Noahسورة نوح
The Jinnسورة الجن
The Enshrouded Oneسورة المزمل
The Cloaked Oneسورة المدثر
The Rising of The Deadسورة القيامة
The Emissariesسورة المرسلات
The Tidingsسورة النبأ
Those who drag forthسورة النازعات
He frownedسورة عبس
The Overthrowingسورة التكوير
The Cleavingسورة الإنفطار
The Sunderingسورة الإنشقاق
The Mansions of the Starsسورة البروج
The Nightcomerسورة الطارق
The Most Highسورة الأعلى
The Overwhelmingسورة الغاشية
The Dawnسورة الفجر
The Cityسورة البلد
The Sunسورة الشمس
The Nightسورة الليل
The Morning Hoursسورة الضحى
The Figسورة التين
The Clotسورة العلق
The Clear Proofسورة البينة
The Earthquakeسورة الزلزلة
The Courserسورة العاديات
The Calamityسورة القارعة
Rivalry in world increaseسورة التكاثر
The Declining Dayسورة العصر
The Traducerسورة الهمزة
The Elephantسورة الفيل
Small Kindessesسورة الماعون
The Disbelieversسورة الكافرون
Divine Supportسورة النصر
The Flameسورة المسد
The Daybreakسورة الفلق
Your Comments/Thoughts ?
Quran with English Translation Audio
Quran Pak is a last Holy book of Islam. It is a Muslim Scripture, true words of God which contains the revelation and guide lines, which was verbally revealed through Gabriel on Muhammad (S.A.A.W) and preserved in fixed written form. As the word Quran means “reading and recitation”, it is the only book which is read by millions of the Muslims in the whole world.
Quran The Holy Book of Allah the Almighty:
The most important characteristics of Quran e Pak is that it remains unchanged and free from any type of adulteration. That’s why its veracity is impeccable and God itself promised to preserved Quran Majeed from any deceit.
The Holy Quran delivered the message about the Oneness of God, incentive of Human existence on earth, eternity and its significance. It contains record about what happened before you, judgements about what’s going on and predictions about what will happen next. The holy book provides human being intellectual and spiritual nourishment.
Information about Quran:
The elevation of Quran starts from Surah Al al-Alaq at cave Hira and completed on verses of Surah al-Nasr few months before Holy Prophet (S.A.A.W)’s wisaal. The total period of elevation is twenty years, composed of 30 parts, 114 chapters, 6666 verses and 323760 words.
Surah Baqara is a largest chapter whereas Surah kawthar is smallest surah of Quran. Surah yaseen is said to be the heart of Quran. Recitation of surah al-kahf on Friday and Surah Mulk before sleep is quite beneficial.
Quran’s Translation into different languages:
The Quran Majeed is revealed in Arabic Language so it should be recited in Arabic. The need of Quran’s Translation in different languages emerged when most of non-Arabic speaking people embraced Islam. The translation of Quran Majeed is an issue in Islamic history as Muslims esteem Quran as preternatural and idiosyncratic so they believe that the Quran text should not be outlying from Arabic into different Languages. But during different eras, the Quran is translated into different languages for people of the world so that they can have a better understanding of Islamic Structure.
The Holy Book was first translated into Persian language in 7th century. Later on, it was translated into many Asian, European and African languages.
Why Quran is Translated in English Language?
Quran was translated into English language as most of foreign people don’t understand the Urdu language. So Quran Pak was translated into English language many times in history. First time the Quran Translation in English was done in 17th and 19th century. However, most of them were made in the 20th century.
- The first English Translation of Quran Pak was done by Alexander Rose from French in 1649.
- George sale Translated the Quran into English from Arabic in 1734. The Sale’s Translation into English was not accepted as it reflected missionary Stance.
- In 1861, Translation was done by clergyman John Medows Rodwell.
- In 1880 Edward Henry Palmer translated it but translation shows many misinterpretations showing their primary aim.
- Later, the translation of Quran was done by Richard Bell in 1937 and by Arthur John Arberry in !950.
- In 1910 Dr. Mirza Abul Fazi was the first Muslim who translated Quran containing Original Arabic Text which sought the attention of many Muslim Scholars.
As the number of English-speaking Muslims increased in the 20th century. Three Quran’s Translations was done in English language.
- The First translation was done by Muhammad Ali in 1917 based on Ahmadiyya perspective.
- The second was done by Marmaduke Pickthall, an English man in 1930 which is considered more accurate.
- The third was done by Abdullah Yusuf Ali in 1934 which is printed in 300 copies at that time.
- Dr. Syed Abdul Latif translated Quran in 1967 but it was short lived due to Criticism.
- In 1980 it was done by Jewish Muhammad Asad who converted into Islam.
- In 1990, due to increase in the population of English-speaking Muslims in Western Europe and North America, Translation was done to meet the demands. First time, Translation was done by a woman Amatul Rahman with her Husband Abdul Manan Omar.
- In 1996 new translation named “the Hilali-khan Quran’’ was devised by Saudi government.
- In 1999, the fresh English translation was done by Abdalhaqq and Aisha Bewley with revised edition published in 2005 and 2011.
- In 2003 the Quran translation in English of 8-volume Marriful Quran was completed by Mufti Muhammad Taki Usmani.
- In 2004, another translation was done by Muhammad Abdel-Haleem which was published in 2005 and 2008.
- In 2007, translation was done by Laleh Bakhtiar, second translation into English by American Woman.
- In 2009, Translation of Quran was done by Maulana Wahiduddin Khan.
- In 2015, Dr. Mustafa Khattab collaborated for Quran Translation whereas in 2018 Dr. Musharaf Hasan released “The Infallible word of Allah” presentation of Quran’s translation for easy understanding and learning.
The Quran’s English Tarjuma and Quran tafseer in English language can be accessed online with word to word Quran English translation. The complete Quran pdf can be easily downloaded from website to read the Quran in any device and Laptop.
Why Quran Audio Translation Is Required?
Besides reading online Quran, audio Quran Pak is also available with beautiful voices of Ulamas. The complete audio Quran mp3 app can be installed or complete Quran mp3 can be downloaded for listening offline.
Quran pak in audio can be heard during travelling, blind people can listen to verses easily, beautiful verses and surah audio play will be good for patients and old people who are unable to read it. Quran Majeed is a source of information for all human beings either in any format and also it is beneficial for those who seek guidance from it.