بدھ 9 شعبان المعظم 1439ھ | 25 اپریل 2018ء
Darsaal

Current Weather of Reydarfjordur, Iceland

-2 °C

Reydarfjordur

Cloudy

Feels Like -7° UV Index 0 of 10 Low

Wind Speed NW 16 km/h Wind Degree 310
Pressure 998.98 mb Humidity 79 %
Visibility 14.48 km Dew Point -5 °
Sunrise 09:34 am Sunset 02:29 am
Moonrise 07:02 pm Moonset 09:14 am
02:00 PM Chances of precip = 21% Cloudy -2°C Feels Like -7°C
03:00 PM Chances of precip = 9% Cloudy -1°C Feels Like -5°C
04:00 PM Chances of precip = 9% Cloudy 0°C Feels Like -5°C

Wednesday 25 April 2018

02:00 PM Chances of precip = 21% Cloudy -2°C
03:00 PM Chances of precip = 9% Cloudy -1°C
04:00 PM Chances of precip = 9% Cloudy 0°C
05:00 PM Chances of precip = 14% Cloudy 0°C
06:00 PM Chances of precip = 21% Cloudy 1°C
07:00 PM Chances of precip = 24% Cloudy 1°C
08:00 PM Chances of precip = 24% Cloudy 1°C
09:00 PM Chances of precip = 17% Cloudy 1°C
10:00 PM Chances of precip = 16% Cloudy 1°C
11:00 PM Chances of precip = 9% Cloudy 0°C

Thursday 26 April 2018

12:00 AM Chances of precip = 10% Cloudy 0°C
01:00 AM Chances of precip = 12% Cloudy -1°C
02:00 AM Chances of precip = 7% Cloudy -2°C
03:00 AM Chances of precip = 7% Cloudy -2°C
04:00 AM Chances of precip = 7% Cloudy -3°C
05:00 AM Chances of precip = 7% Cloudy -3°C
06:00 AM Chances of precip = 7% Cloudy -3°C
07:00 AM Chances of precip = 7% Cloudy -3°C
08:00 AM Chances of precip = 7% Cloudy -3°C
09:00 AM Chances of precip = 6% Cloudy -3°C
10:00 AM Chances of precip = 6% Cloudy -3°C
11:00 AM Chances of precip = 6% Cloudy -3°C
12:00 PM Chances of precip = 5% Cloudy -3°C
01:00 PM Chances of precip = 4% Mostly Cloudy -2°C
02:00 PM Chances of precip = 3% Cloudy -2°C
03:00 PM Chances of precip = 3% Cloudy -1°C
04:00 PM Chances of precip = 2% Cloudy -1°C
05:00 PM Chances of precip = 2% Cloudy -1°C
06:00 PM Chances of precip = 2% Cloudy -1°C
07:00 PM Chances of precip = 2% Cloudy 0°C
08:00 PM Chances of precip = 3% Cloudy 0°C
09:00 PM Chances of precip = 15% Cloudy 0°C
10:00 PM Chances of precip = 24% Cloudy 0°C
11:00 PM Chances of precip = 24% Cloudy 0°C

Friday 27 April 2018

12:00 AM Chances of precip = 22% Cloudy -1°C
01:00 AM Chances of precip = 16% Cloudy -2°C
02:00 AM Chances of precip = 12% Cloudy -2°C
03:00 AM Chances of precip = 11% Cloudy -3°C
04:00 AM Chances of precip = 22% Cloudy -3°C
05:00 AM Chances of precip = 23% Cloudy -3°C
06:00 AM Chances of precip = 21% Cloudy -4°C
07:00 AM Chances of snow = 24% Cloudy -4°C
08:00 AM Chances of snow = 24% Cloudy -5°C
09:00 AM Chances of snow = 23% Cloudy -5°C
10:00 AM Chances of snow = 24% Cloudy -5°C
11:00 AM Chances of snow = 24% Cloudy -4°C
12:00 PM Chances of precip = 23% Cloudy -3°C
01:00 PM Chances of precip = 23% Cloudy -2°C

Reydarfjordur Weather Today - Live Weather in Reydarfjordur, Iceland forecast for next 48 hours including high/low temperature, Chance of Rain in Reydarfjordur today, RealFeel, Wind Speed, Humidity, Sunrise and Sunset time data on 25-04-2018.

Right now, temperature in Reydarfjordur is -2 °C and it feels like -7°. Wind is blowing at speed of NW 16 km/h according to Reydarfjordur Weather forecast. Humidity is reaching 79% with visibility in Reydarfjordur 14.48 km. As per Reydarfjordur Weather Today, Chances of precip is 21% so enjoy your day at Reydarfjordur, Iceland.